Pottery Museum Raeren Association
The Pottery Museum Raeren is supported by the same-named non-profit organization (NPO). Everyone interested in the work of our museum can become a member of the NPO to support the museum.
Members of our association are regularly informed about our work and get personally invited to special events. Furthermore, they have free admission to the museum for a full year and receive twice a year our information magazine "Raerener Museumskurier" with interesting news about our museum and Raeren pottery.
Are you interested?
Then sign up by phone or e-mail.
Membership costs 15,-€ per year.
Sponsors pay 30,-€ or more to the account 731-1172582-21
(IBAN: BE17 7311 1725-8221, BIC: KREDBEBB).
Representative of the community:
- Marcelle Vanstreels-Geurden (Kulturschöffin)
- Ralph Mennicken (museum director)
- Melanie Keifens (museum educator)
- Alexandra Hahn (accountance)
- Annette Scheiff (visitor services)
- Claudine Lognard (building maintenance)